Marketing Director (US Shift)
Who We Are
GeekTek is a technology services firm with its headquarters in Los Angeles and branch offices in Denver, CO, and Hyderabad, India. Geektek's services span a variety of industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, retail, non-profits, and even art galleries. The talented team of more than forty members provides services such as on-site client service, remote managed IT services, managed security services, marketing, and sales. In addition, GeekTek is the leading IT provider and technology thought leader in the cannabis industry and has entered the cannabis industry as an ancillary business. We are a friendly and upbeat company with great communication between the locations and teams.
Who You Are
This position will be in Hyderabad, India, but you will be working closely with the team in the United States through video chat, instant messaging, e-mail, phone, and through our software. It is important that you have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. We are a fast-paced company that is expanding rapidly and we are seeking team members who will share our vision for the future and work collaboratively in order to accomplish GeekTek's goals. We pride ourselves on providing superior service to our clients, which includes having attention to detail, following the processes in place, and being able to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company's presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- 15+ years of experience in Marketing
- 5-7 years as a senior marketing Director or Lead Marketing manager
- Good experience in office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, HubSpot, Online analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Must have experience managing all of the major ad platforms (PPC), content writers, SEO, ROI calculations for campaigns, etc.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.