Information Security Manager (US Market)
Who We Are
GeekTek is a technology services firm with its headquarters in Los Angeles and branch offices in Denver, CO, and Hyderabad, India. Geektek’s services span a variety of industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, retail, non-profits, and even art galleries. The talented team of more than forty members provides services such as on-site client service, remote managed IT services, managed security services. In addition, GeekTek is the leading IT provider and technology thought leader in the cannabis industry and has entered the cannabis industry as an ancillary business. We are a friendly and upbeat company with great communication between the locations and teams.
Who You Are
This position will be located in Hyderabad, India, but you will be working closely with the team in the United States through video chat, instant messaging, e-mail, phone, and through our software. You must have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. We are a fast-paced company that is expanding rapidly and we are seeking team members who will share our vision for the future and work collaboratively in order to accomplish GeekTek’s goals. We pride ourselves on providing superior service to our clients, which includes having attention to detail, following the processes in place, and being able to adapt to a variety of situations.
The ideal team member joining GeekTek will have strong communication skills in English, be flexible to work at night, be open to rotational work shifts, and be a team player. High productivity and critical thinking are qualities that will help you succeed at GeekTek.
- Candidate should have experience ranging from 10+ years in IT Security.
- Experience in managing Multi-Clients.
- Good experience in large and complex Network Security design Infrastructure.
- Good experience in Secure Application design in DMZ related infrastructure.
- Knowledge on IDPs and packet analyzers
- Hands-on experience on Network Data Center planning/design/ implement, site to site tunnel setup and troubleshooting, VPN issues,
- Implementation and troubleshooting of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and RIP.
- Experience in Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessments, Security audits, IPS, Firewalls, and, Threat management, etc.
- Network experience using TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, Frame Relay, ATM, VoIP, and any Network security tools, packet analyzers
- Should have extensive knowledge and Implementation on Firewalls design (e.g Checkpoint R71, R77, ASA FW, McAfee), IPSec VPN, and working experience on IPS / IDS.
- Experience in AWS and/or Azure cloud environment
- Knowledge and Experience on Sophos, Sonicwall, and Cisco Meraki would be an added advantage.
- Good Understanding & Troubleshooting in MPLS Network
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting VLANs, STP, VTP, Trunking, HSRP, VRRP
- Experience of Broadband and ISP services would be an added advantage
- Understand Client network Infrastructure (FW, Router, Proxy devices, etc) and analyze and advise the risk on existing setup.
- Review Network Security Operations Business As Usual (BAU) Tasks for internal Infrastructure connectivity changes and provide approval.
- Should have Knowledge of working on the ITIL process.
- Worked on various tools like Nagios and ticketing tools like Remedy and ITSM
- Review Change Request on Infrastructure changes and provide approval.
- Basic knowledge of AD, Server, and Database Infrastructure environment.
- Perform Technical Review as required to adhere and verify the compliance to organization Network security standards
- Work with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks in an automated and repeatable method.
- Previous experience of working for an IT service provider in an outsourced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to Service Level Agreements in a fast-paced environment
- Good people skills with the ability to interact successfully with business and other technology groups
- Able to manage multiple incidents/projects and ensure quality is maintained in the approach
- Commitment/flexibility (late night and weekend work is quite often required due to the nature of the business)
- Good analytical skills; a structured and methodical approach
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting client relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent verbal, written, and client communication skills