IT Project Manager (Night Shift)
Who We Are:
GeekTek is a technology services firm with its headquarters in Los Angeles and branch offices in Denver, CO, and Hyderabad, India. Geektek’s services span a variety of industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, retail, non-profits, and even art galleries. The talented team of more than forty members provides services such as on-site client service, remote managed IT services, managed security services. In addition, GeekTek is the leading IT provider and technology thought leader in the cannabis industry and has entered the cannabis industry as an ancillary business. We are a friendly and upbeat company with great communication between the locations and teams.
Who You Are:
This position will be in Hyderabad, India, but you will be working closely with the team in the United States through video chat, instant messaging, e-mail, phone, and through our software. It is important that you have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. We are a fast-paced company that is expanding rapidly, and we are seeking team members who will share our vision for the future and work collaboratively in order to accomplish GeekTek’s goals. We pride ourselves on providing superior service to our clients, which includes having attention to detail, following the processes in place, and being able to adapt to a variety of situations.
The ideal team member joining GeekTek will have strong communication skills in English, be flexible to work at night and/or weekends, be open to rotational work shifts, and be a team player. High productivity and critical thinking are qualities that will help you succeed at GeekTek.
- Proven 8+ years of working experience as an IT Project Manager.
- Solid technical background, in IT Services, Networking, Security
- Must be certified in PMP
- Candidates with extensive experience in Windows administration & VM Ware
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Technically very strong professional preferred.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills (Mandatory)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Service Delivery Operations and responsible for overall Service Delivery of technical services.
- Reviews service delivery process and procedures, recommending client service and IT process development and improvements
- Support enhancements, researching, and recommending new technologies and procedures.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support, Data Center Support, Infrastructure Applications Support, Network & Security Support.
- Review, approve and decline timesheet submissions by team members on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Ensures continuous improvements across the supporting teams to meet existing customer contract/statement of work (SOW), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs), and compliance requirements.
- Drive operational excellence, collaboration, and process compliance.
- Have very high attention to client satisfaction, details, quality focus, and respond promptly to opportunities for improvement.
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly ticket audits on the technical team, ensuring tickets are routed correctly and populated following a standardized work detail format
- Document how your time is spent managing resources and projects on a Daily, Weekly, and Monthly basis, to ensure accurate metrics for Project Management.
- Manage team schedule, balancing employee absences/vacations and DSS SLAs/KPIs
- Develop and improve IT Support to deliver a high level of service to clients
- Manage support teams in different regions that are accountable for the delivery of support services to our clients
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to business needs, addresses and report quickly requests made by the clients, and acts accordingly in case of a major incident or service unavailability
- Interface with global operations teams, other regional SDM’s, in all regions and represent IT in cross-functional initiatives.