IT Services Sales Executive (Night Shift)
Who We Are
GeekTek is a technology services firm with its headquarters in Los Angeles and branch offices in Denver, CO, and Hyderabad, India. Geektek’s services span a variety of industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, retail, nonprofits, and even art galleries. The talented team of more than forty members provides services such as on-site client service, remote managed IT services, managed security services.
In addition, GeekTek is the leading IT provider and technology thought leader in the cannabis industry and has entered the cannabis industry as an ancillary business. We are a friendly and upbeat company with great communication between the locations and teams.
Who You Are
This position will be located in Hyderabad. We are a fast-paced company that is expanding rapidly and we are seeking team members who will share our vision for the future and work collaboratively in order to accomplish GeekTek’s goals. We pride ourselves on providing superior service to our clients, which includes having attention to detail, following the processes in place, and being able to adapt to a variety of situations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should develop sales plans, prepare sales sheets and metrics, and own outbound sales activities.
- Attending initial sales meetings
- Interacting with new and current clients
- Managing a sales pipeline
- Being responsible for and growing the company’s book of business
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs.
- Facilitating the answers to any technical questions the client might have.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
- Handling of inbound & outbound calls from customers and technicians.
- Play an active role in closing end-user business by working closely with our company sales engineers and partners
- Effectively train on and present our company solutions via webinar.
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify and drive partner programs and events.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the industry including competitive issues and products.
- Record all partners' interactions and activities in CRM.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- 7+ years of strong experience in IT services or technology sales.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking way.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills.
- Excellent selling, technical, and negotiating skills.
- Excellent technical aptitudes in virtualization, server knowledge, network administration.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
- Deep understanding of the North American MSP market.
- A keen interest in IT issues.
- The ability to write reports and proposals.
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- The ability to work in a team environment