Procurement Manager (Night Shift)
Who We Are
GeekTek is a technology services firm with its headquarters in Los Angeles and branch offices in Toronto, CA, and Hyderabad, India. Geektek’s services span a variety of industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, retail, nonprofits, and even art galleries. The talented team of more than forty members provides services such as on-site client service, remote managed IT services, managed security services, marketing, and sales. In addition, GeekTek is the leading IT provider and technology thought leader in the cannabis industry and has entered the cannabis industry as an ancillary business. We are a friendly and upbeat company with great communication between the locations and teams.
Who You Are
This position will be located in Hyderabad, India, but you will be working closely with the team in the United States through video chat, instant messaging, e-mail, phone, and through our software. It is important that you have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. We are a fast-paced company that is expanding rapidly and we are seeking team members who will share our vision for the future and work collaboratively in order to accomplish GeekTek’s goals. We pride ourselves on providing superior service to our clients, which includes having attention to detail, following the processes in place, and being able to adapt to a variety of situations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have hands-on experience in Sourcing, Procurement, Fulfillment, and ECommerce
- Must have knowledge on winning deals with the Vendors
- Experience in creating SOP
- Should have worked with US Market extensively
- Update internal operation procedures documents as needed.
- Coordinate to schedule meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Support in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with the Manager to provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- Sort and distribute emails and faxes to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Order, store, and organize all office supplies and assets.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Manage all office orders on a regular basis and spreadsheets for all office activities.
- Planning and controlling change.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods, and facility layout.
- Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals.
- Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Creating and managing the organization’s fiscal operating and
- capital budget and expenses.
- Monitoring the operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications.
- 8-10 years of experience in Sourcing, Procurement, Fulfillment, and ECommerce
- Experience in managing the e-commerce site
- Experience in managing the fulfillment of products ordered by customers
- Responsible for developing a key-item strategy that drives revenue and maintains a margin in order.
- Analyze the competition to understand trends, pricing opportunities, marketing concepts, and the customers’ perspective.
- Recommend potential products to purchase by analyzing sales, profitability, and competition across platforms
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.