Position: Outbound Sales Executive (Night Shift)
Who We Are:
GeekTek is a technology services firm with its headquarters in Los Angeles and branch offices in Denver, CO, and Hyderabad, India. Geektek’s services span a variety of industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, retail, nonprofits, and even art galleries. The talented team of more than forty members provides services such as on-site client service, remote managed IT services, managed security services.
In addition, GeekTek is the leading IT provider and technology thought leader in the cannabis industry and has entered the cannabis industry as an ancillary business. We are a friendly and upbeat company with great communication between the locations and teams.
Who You Are:
This position will be located in Hyderabad, India. We are a fast-paced company that is expanding rapidly and we are seeking team members who will share our vision for the future and work collaboratively in order to accomplish GeekTek’s goals. We pride ourselves on providing superior service to our clients, which includes having attention to detail, following the processes in place, and being able to adapt to a variety of situations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- At least 2 years of strong experience in IT services or technology sales.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking way
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills.
- Excellent selling, technical, and negotiating skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
- Deep understanding of the North American MSP market.
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- The ability to work in a team environment